Progress Glass Co., Inc. is a Northern California Glazing Contractor serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area for 80 yeays, Progress Glass started in 1926 orignally located at 1559 Mission St, moved to 1622 Folsom st in 1928. Progress Glass was purchased by the Burkard Family in 1959 and moved to 425 Potrero st in 1966. Progress Glass moved to 25 Patterson st in 1985 where our corporate office is curently located in San Francisco.In 1991 Progress Glass purchased Habenicht & Howlett Glass which was started in 1906 with three Bay Area Locations, Habenicht & Howlett was a glass supplier and a installer with a 24 hour emergency crew.In March of 2000 Progress Glass purchasesd North-West Architectural which was located a 425 First St in Petaluma, CA. Progress Glass moved to our Cotati facility in June of 2001 which houses our north bay office and fabrication facility which is located at 1015 East Cotati Ave in Cotati CA. Having control of our fabrication allows us the luxury of on time deliveries from Ukiah to San Jose and all points in between. Progress Glass Co., Inc. provides a variety of glass services to its clients, including 24hr. emergency services. The company is committed to providing timely, cost effective services to those it serves. Progress Glass Co., Inc. is also committed to being a leader in the Glass Industry. Since Progress Glass Co., Inc. is a family owned business, we take great pride inapproaching every project with a personal touch and a professional manner.